Commissioned to develop and manage a mobile-first website and to provide a full mix of digital marketing services to enable effective communication through all digital channels of a high profile organisation within the non-profit sector.
- The development and delivery of a new website (WordPress)
- Manage bugs and security
- Create/update templates/plugins/theme
- Manage SEO and GA
- Produce PPC campaigns
- Management of website host
- Provide a range of internal IT support
- Produce graphics and marketing material on a ad-hoc basis
- Allow Director of Communications to effectively use CMS to generate news and notices through all platforms
- Build consensus and positive relationships within and across departments.
- Work with Diocesan Schools’ Service and offer digital solutions as and when needed
- Encourage communication and collaboration across the organisation
- Comply fully with GDPR principles