Role – Digital Designer
Lead and support the delivery of the new consumer website in the financial sector working alongside Head of Digital, Digital Marketing manager, SEO manager, content writers and sales team. The design was produced by an agency and needed a multidisciplinary web expert to take the 2 year project from development to live.
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Management of web platform (Umbraco) to optimise for speed, security, stability, and usability for both external and internal users
- Managed migration of content from old to new website
- Wireframed new UX features and worked effectively with developers/project managers from design to testing and publish
- Worked closely with sales team to build custom pages with HTML/CSS and implement external partner requests/widgets/code/design changes
- Fully supported SEO manager, ensuring bottlenecks are quickly identified and resolved
- Designed, built and managed email campaigns/templates and produced monthly reporting with analysis
- Implemented lead generation tools (exit intent/forms) and managed integration with the email platform
- Designed and built landing pages optimised for desktop/mobile/tablet to meet the needs of SEO and campaign briefs
- Developed brand guidelines
- Created infographics as and when required
Moneyfacts previous website
Moneyfacts new website May 2019
Conversion Rate Optimisation
The brief was to improve CRO on a mid to low ranking page. I wire-framed a new layout included new features to be created by the back-end developers. Original layout can be viewed here.
Using Adobe After Effects to create videos which encapsulate the brand identity and capitalise on Google ranking.
Designed infographics for linking building, social sharing and to generally make pages more engaging.
Online pages can be found:
March 2019 - February 2020
UX / Digital Design / Optimisation / Website Management / Umbraco
Monthly: 130K users